How to prepare Bhariwali Mirchi?
Bhariwali Mirchi is a hot / spicy dish which is made of the following ingredients.
- Bhavnagri mirchi (large peppers) – 200 gms
- Besan (gram flour/ chickpea flour) – 1⁄4 cup
- Turmeric powder – 1⁄4 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1⁄2 tsp
- Salt – as required
- Amchoor (dried mango powder) – 1⁄2 tsp
- Oil – 2+2
- Take bhavnagri mirchi make a vertical slit on one side of peppers
- Remove all the seeds and fibre from inside
- If we remove seeds and fibre from mirchi it reduces heat of mirchi
- Heat 2tsp oil on low flame in a pan and add besan to it
- Roast besan, stirring, till nice aroma comes out of it
- Add all the spices (turmeric powder, coriander powder, amchoor, sauf), salt and roast for 1 more minute.
- Take out besan mixture from the pan
- Let the besan mixture cool down a little. Stuff this mixture into the peppers
- Heat 2 tsp oil again in the same pan on low heat and place stuffed peppers in it and cover the pan with a lid
- When the one side of mirchi looks brownish, turn over and cook from other side also
- Cook till roasted from both sides. You can serve hot with paratha