19th Aug, Sun, Goda Devi (Anda:l) Thirunakshatram event Photos
With the Mangalasasanams of Founder Acharya Sri Chinna Jeeyar Swamiji, Team JETUK and devotees celebrated Andal Thirunakshatram blissfully. Event started with Aradhana for Krishna Sameta Goda Amma followed by Tiruppavai, Nachiyaar Thirumozhli, Goda Chatusloki, Krishna Ashtottara Satanamavali, Goda Ashtottara Satanamavali. Team JETUK took an opportunity to launch the Music Album of 3 songs – Tridandadari…Trikalagnani…Trilokasanchari, EeBhagyanagarilo Bhadragiri, Jai Srimannarayana Chating and felicitate Mr Narendra Garu the sponsor for the songs. Event followed by presentation on updates on Statue of Equality project and Prasadam distribution. Thank you all the devotees for joining us. Please click here for photos.
JETUK Music Album release on 19th Aug, Sun - Photos
Prajna Student & Teacher Registration
Prajna makes our life a joyful voyage. Prajna means transforming knowledge into action. Vedic knowledge and culture so preciously preserved for millions of years is being lost in this modern era. We have forgotten the significance and importance of our customs and traditions. What is the goal of the human life? What should one realize in this life? What should be one’s response in our daily chores? Due to the lack of answers to these questions there is confusion in the society, leading to unrest, lack of confidence and disrespect for the traditional way of living.Prajna Student registration Prajna Teacher registration
STATUE OF EQUALITY - Celebrating 1000 years of Ramanuja
Celebrating 1000 years of SRI BHAGAVADH RAMANUJACHARYA (Year of Birth: 1017AD). In order to celebrate 1000th birth anniversary of Acharya and as a mark of gratitude His Holiness Chinna Jeeyar Swamiji is constructing a statue of Bhagawad Ramanujacharya Swami. The Statue of Equality is being built over 50 acres of land in Samshabad in the outskirts of Hyderabad.
- World’s largest sitting statue at 216 feet in a park spread across 50 acres of land
- Statue symbolizes Equality that Ramanuja propounded
- Includes 108 Divya Desams (Temples)
- Architectural representations, educational, environmental, and social services
- Guided insights into the cultural heritage, appropriate support for the eco-system
About Our Alzhwars - Those immersed in god
- The Alwars (also spelled Alzhwars) “those immersed in god” are a group of 12 ancient Vaishnava saints who lived in Tamil Nadu, India, and are famous for their poetry in praise of Vishnu.
- The collection of their 4000 poems, known as the “Nalayira Divya Prabhandam”, is considered by many to be the “Dravida Veda”. The Alwars are crucially important figures in the history of Vaishnavism. It’s principles are embodied in the their poems
About JETUK and Services in a glimpse
- JET is an Non-Profit organization which is committed to improving human lives through “Education, Service and Ancient Wisdom”. For over three decades, we have been providing charitable and philanthropic services LOCALLY, NATIONALLY, and INTERNATIONALLY.
- JET has established various Vedic Research schools to play a proactive and responsible role, to make this a better world. JET also educated and groomed several Vedic Scholars of extremely high caliber. JET continues to propagate the sacred ideology of service among individuals as well as to educate future generations.
- Our mission is to continue to provide charitable and philanthropic services LOCALLY, NATIONALLY, and INTERNATIONALLY.
- Food plays a vital role in the existence and regeneration of mankind.
- Good food in turn brings good consequences internally and externally through our behavior and attitude.
- Today (13th Aug) on the occasion of Andal Thirunakshatram our Acharya Sri Chinna Jeeyar swamiji has launch the album of 3 songs. Enjoy the lyrical music depicting the glimpses from glories of our Acharya’s contributions and messages to the society.
- Please join us for the celebrations of launch of Music album with 3 songs on 19th Aug, Sunday @ Lakshmi Narayana Temple, Eastham around 12pm. These songs depict the glimpses from the great contributions and messages of Swamiji to the society. He is our inspiration and everything. Thanks to all the team members involved in…
- Jai Srimannarayana Dear All Bhagavad Bandus, We are here to invite for the celebrations of Goda Devi Thirunakshatram (Appearance day). Goda amma who appeared on the earth 5000+ years ago taught us many great things. It’s a good time to cherish all those messages once again. We request everyone to attend the event with family…
- Potato dumplings in dried yellow peas curry (serves 4) Ingredients for ragada (dried yellow peas curry) dried green peas (soaked overnight) – 1 cup turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp red chilli powder/ paprika powder – 1/4 tsp oil – 1/2 to 1 tsp asafoetida – a pinch salt to…
Ramanuja Sahasrabdi – Statue Of Equality
Celebrating 1000 Years of Sri Bhagavad Ramanujacharya 1017 – 2017
- Lived for 120 years and inspired all to practise Equality in the society. Treated the downtrodden at par with the elite.
- Made Temples as centres of society where all artisans took active part.
- Initiated several activities with temples as the centres as society offering services to all. Instructed that only efficient and knowledgeable leaders be appointed to oversee all the activities.
- Revived all temples like Melkote in Karnataka state, Tirumala Tirupathi in Andhra Pradesh state in India.
- Rooted out untouchability and other vices that existed in the society. He gave everyone the same privilege of worshiping god.
- He called those branded as so called untouchables as “ThiruKulathaar”. It means “Born Divine” and took them inside temples.
- Gave the most divine mantra to all which was a closely guarded secret only available to selected few. Imbibed into society that women need to be shown utmost respect and empowered them to serve the society as leaders.
- World’s largest sitting statue at 216 feet of Bhagavad Ramanuja coming up in 2017.
- Statue symbolizes equality that Ramanuja propounded
- Includes 108 Divya Desams(Temples)