- JET is an Non-Profit organization which is committed to improving human lives through “Education, Service and Ancient Wisdom”. For over three decades, we have been providing charitable and philanthropic services LOCALLY, NATIONALLY, and INTERNATIONALLY.
- JET has established various Vedic Research schools to play a proactive and responsible role, to make this a better world.
- JET also educated and groomed several Vedic Scholars of extremely high caliber. JET continues to propagate the sacred ideology of service among individuals as well as to educate future generations. Our mission is to continue to provide charitable and philanthropic services LOCALLY, NATIONALLY, and INTERNATIONALLY.
Worship your own and respect all – This helps us to recognize while we want to learn more about our faith, we respect messages of other faiths.
Our mission is to continue to provide charitable and philanthropic services LOCALLY, NATIONALLY, and INTERNATIONALLY
- To undertake activities in accordance with Vedic principles under the guidance of our acharya HH Chinna Jeeyar Swamy
- To organise seminars, educational camps, workshops and so on to advance our understanding of our religious principles and ethical values
- To promote and protect the physical and mental health of those affected by blindness or cancers
- To advance education by providing and assisting in the provision of facilities
- To undertake activities to provide relief for those who may be affected by natural disasters
- To provide opportunities for doing service through activities that benefit communities locally, nationally and globally