SIGNIFICANCE OF THE EVENT:
Sri:ra:ma was born as a human with qualities of obedient kind, helping and serves all beings equally, own a heart that melts at others hardships and a responsive attitude to lend a helping hand to the needy. His life stands as an ideal for generations to come. Such a person's presence rejuvenates the nature.
Lord Sri:ra:ma is one such model human being whose history is ever fresh!! Bharata, Sri Rama’s Anuja (Brother), had declared "If we surrender at the Padukas of Lord Rama and worship them our wealth and possessions will grow ten fold". Thus he initiated the Paduka: A:ra:dhana.
SIGNIFICANCE OF SRI RAMA PADUKAS:
- Relieved Ahalya of her sins
- Mollified Bharatha’s distress and made him the custodian
- Gifted the world a governance of Equality
- Drove away Sugriva’s fear and bestowed him with happiness and wealth
- Crowned Vibhishana, who had surrendered, as king
- Gave peace to Sages
- Awarded Moksha to a bird
* All proceeds from the event is donated to www.statueofequality.org project *
112 Whitley Street
Reading, LON RG2 0EQ
|Rama Paduka Pattabhishekam and Kalashabhishekam(only 2 adults)||£ 116.00|
|Pooja Samagri||£ 41.00|