How to prepare Bhariwali Mirchi?
Bhariwali Mirchi is a hot / spicy dish which is made of the following ingredients.
- Bhavnagri mirchi (large peppers) – 200 gms
- Besan (gram flour/ chickpea flour) – 1⁄4 cup
- Turmeric powder –
How to prepare Paneer Pakora?
Paneer Pakora is a hot / spicy dish which is made of the following ingredients.
- Oil to fry
- For marination
- Paneer – 1 cup cut into cubes(approx.125-150 gms)
- Yogurt –
How to prepare Puliogare / Tamarind rice?
Tamarind rice is a special dish which is made out of the following ingredients and which is cooked normally during festivals and other occasions.
- Rice cooked – 2 cup
- Oil 1 tbsp.
How to prepare Rawa / Sooji ladoos?
Rawa / Sooji ladoos is a sweet item which is made up of the following ingredients.
- Sooji / Semolina coarse – 2 cups
- Sugar – 1/4 cup
- Ghee – 2tbsp
- Dry fruits of your choice handful like Cashew nuts,