During the visit of HH Chinna Jeeyar Swamy to United Kingdom in November 2009, a number of devotees requested Swamy to provide an umbrella organisation to promote a better understanding of teachings of Vedas and Upanishads, to promote the ideal service and working for the benefit of all humankind. In response to this request, JETUK has been formed as a non-profit organisation working exclusively for charitable and educational purposes providing public benefit. On 16th January 2011, JETUK became a charity registered with the UK Charities Commission. JETUK is a registered charity organisation having Gift Aid certificate too.
- To undertake activities in accordance with Vedic principles under the guidance of our acharya HH Chinna Jeeyar Swamy
- To organise seminars, educational camps, workshops and so on to advance our understanding of our religious principles and ethical values
- To promote and protect the physical and mental health of those affected by blindness or cancers
- To advance education by providing and assisting in the provision of facilities
- To undertake activities to provide relief for those who may be affected by natural disasters
- To provide opportunities for doing service through activities that benefit communities locally, nationally and globally.