4 simple steps to book your appointment:
- Select the service(s) / pooja(s) and click Next
- Select the date and time you want and click Next(If the dates are already booked you will not be allowed to choose the same)
- Login with your Facebook account or create a new user with us with a valid emailID so that we send the service confirmation(s)
- Click the confirmation button to show the total cost. You can use the 2 options shown on the right hand side to pay for the pooja services.
- Please kindly arrange for the Priest PICK UP and DROP facilities.
- Any kind of queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- All the donations will go for the good causes of JET services and Sri Ramanuja Sahasrabdi (1000 years of Ramanuja)
- You can as well share your appointment(s) with your family and friends on your social media
- You can CANCEL the appointment 1 day before the scheduled date with out any charges.
- You can CANCEL your appointment by visiting back to our website and logging in with your user ID and under “My Appointments” you can cancel.
- The timings given here are the approx timings.
- We request devotees to have a traditional wear during the pooja(s) to get the full benefit of the activities.
Few words about us
Well planned, well organised. Gave us an amazing spiritual time. Thank you JETUK and organisers for all your efforts. Love to see more of these
Overall.. It was good experience
Few things should have made much diff
1)no proper location for couple / family
2)there should have been token dip system for seating and priority shd have been for small kids to sit at either ends of the hall
3)thr was much confusion in individual pooja which was performed last. I agree pundit is not fluent in English but telugu instructions weren’t given properly.
Overall fantastic environment and my family really loved it.
Looking forward for such kind of events in Edinburgh
What an amazing event? It was a blessing to have such a spiritual event in Edinburgh. The team who ran the event was amazing. They explained each and every bit of the precessions they are doing and they where more interactive to involve the devotees. Great job!
great services as per our scriptures.