Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Jeeyar Educational Trust UK(JETUK)’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in London, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. JETUK disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context).
This site (www.jetuk.org and www.jetuk.org/statueofequality) is designed, updated and maintained independently by Jeeyar Educational Trust UK (JETUK) volunteers. The content is owned by JETUK, a registered charity with UK Charities Comission. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
JETUK reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the services at any time which are on the website without prior notice. Website can be unavailable at any time or for any period. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
Intellectual property rights
- All information displayed, transmitted or carried on Jeeyar Educational Trust UK (JETUK) is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws including the UK Copyright laws.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You shouldnt break the UK Copyright law
Information about you and your privacy
Jeeyar Educational Trust UK (JETUK) will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will respond to them appropriately. Jeeyar Educational Trust UK (JETUK) does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes. Information that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account number will not be shared with Third parties other than with our Bank concerned for processing the payment.
Warranty & Liability
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
We keep updating our website regularly with latest information. Any information on the website might be available or removed.
Links to other sites and links to our site
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without (JETUK’s) prior written consent.
Changes to Terms & Conditions
JETUK may change these Terms & Conditions from time to time or anytime without notice by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective immediately.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of UK. For more information email to email@example.com. Thank you for visiting our website.
- Please note this cancellation and refunds policy is for events organised exclusively by JET UK only.
- All contributions towards our event participation go towards good causes and Statue of Equality project.
- We endeavor to give a full refund to all participants if the event had to be cancelled by JET UK due to any exceptional/unforeseen circumstances.
- We adhere to a fair policy towards all cancellation requests.
- All cancellation requests have to be made 3 days prior to the event date by email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with relevant event registration details and contact number.
- We will contact you within 24 hours either by email/phone and process 50% refund.
- We will charge 50% towards administrative and processing expenses.
- NO refunds for any cancellation requests made within 72 hours of the event.