Vedic knowledge and culture so preciously preserved for millions of years is being lost in this modern era. We have forgotten the significance and importance of our customs and traditions. What is the goal of the human life? What should one realize in this life? What should be one’s response in our daily chores? Due to the lack of answers to these questions there is confusion in the society, leading to unrest, lack of confidence and disrespect for the traditional way of living.
In spite of our rich, valuable and true vedic knowledge, we often tend to disown and distance from it due to ignorance and misinformation. Hence only a true A:cha:rya can dispel this darkness by lighting a lamp of right vedic knowledge in our hearts. Sri: Swa:mi:ji has taken up this task of educating and reforming us so that we will be able to lead our lives in a fruitful way.
Come, let us all join this movement. A person who gets benefited in this process, can lead others too in the proper direction thus empowering the entire society at large.
Jai Srimannarayana !
O Mother Earth! I being your best child and responsible citizen of this world, take this pledge!
I shall revere my parents, my family, my Gurus, and treat everyone with love.
I shall serve my community, my country and those in need.
I pledge to protect the Nature by caring for animals, tress and the environment.
I will learn from the experience of my ancestors and pass it on future generations.
I, as student of Prajna, swar to abide by the universal commandments –
Worship Your Own…Respect All & Serve All Beings As Service To God.
- Learn basics of our tradition
- Get familiar with vocabulary and terminology
- Get introduced to the Vedic literature, stories from our itiha:sas and pura:Nas
- Learn biographies of our great teachers and devotees of Lord Srimannarayana
- Learn slo:kas and prayers
- Understand virtues and values and much more.
- Wherever possible, there will also be classes scheduled for students to learn their native language, music, dance, arts etc., There will be numerous community functions organized for special occasions involving all ‘Prajna’ families. Sri: Swa:mi:ji: will provide instructions to the teachers and will be gracing his divine benevolence and blessing to the students in their path of learning.
- Personal attention towards each child for pronunciation, practise and presentation
- Regular workshops which improves then some skill at the same time inculcate about our culture and traditions.
- Traditional way of teaching kids in “Santhai style” which is used by the gurus and helps the kids to learn and memorise very fast.
- Inculcate Service attitude in the children
- Regular assessments and feedback
Here is the audio recording of the slokas which are chanted by HH Chinna Jeeyar Swamiji. For Prajna material please register and if you need any further info contact us. Once registration is complete, we will give post you the books. Let’s give us a child a bright future with Vedic knowledge.
Interest to learn Vedic science and culture
1. Basics of “Values”
2. Familiarity with Vocabulary
3. Great stories from our history
4. Introduction to Vedic approach of practices
5. Festivals and functions in Family and community
6. Creativity in work
1. Learn to chant important thanking slokas – slokas for showing gratitude to Nature and God, removing hindrances, excelling in studies, improving memory skills, improving health etc
2. Learn how to pronounce Sanskrit vowels and consonant sounds
3. Learn about sages and their contributions to the mankind – Level 1
4. Understand the importance of Festivals – Level 1
5. Learn Bhajans
6. Learn to serve the community
Complete Module 1
1. Importane of Mother and Father
2. Prayers for achieving goals
3. Few aspects of Yoga and Service
1. Ma:thru Bhakthi
2. Pithru Bhakthi
3. Learn Indian National Anthem
4. Intro to Meditation
5. Learn sanskrit phonetics
6. Learn to chant Hari Astakam, Krushna Astakam, Pancha:yudha stho:thram etc
7. Learn about sages and their contributions to the mankind – Level 2
8. Understand the importance of Festivals – Level 2
9. Learn Bhajans
10. Learn to serve the community
Complete Module 2
1. Importane of Guru
3. Friendship skills
4. Prayers for good memory and focus
1. Learn to chant Lakshmi Astho:ttharam
2. Understand the role of Guru in our life
3. Acha:rya De:vo Bhava – Stories from scriptures
4. Stories of disciples who were renowned by Acha:rya’s grace
5. Learn Vande Ma:tharam
6. Practice Meditation
7. Learn to serve the community
8. Learn Bhajans
9. Learn about real friendship
Complete Module 3 or Age 8 and above
1. Communication skills, gratitude and knowledge
2. A journey towards victory – Bhagavad Gita Chapter 1
1. Learn 1st Chapter of Gi:ta
2. Learn why Sri Krishna taught Srimad Bhagawad Gi:ta
3. They will understand how to approach elders when in dilemma
4. They will understand how the guidance of elders leads us to victory
5. Learn the significance of first chapter’s name.
6. Learn the stories from Scriptures about knowledge (Jnanam)
7. Learn about the benefit of chanting or listening to the first chapter
8. Learn the stories from Scriptures about “Power of Speech”
9. They will understand how to talk (sathyam bru:ya:th priyam bru:ya:th..)
10. They will understand the five characteristics a word should have while we talk.
11. Participate in Community Service programs.
12. They will learn stories about how to show gratitude.
13. They will learn brief info about our Vedic scriptures.
Complete Module 4
1. An introduction to rushis – Vedic scientists
2. ABCs of bliss – Bhagawad Gi:ta Chapter 2
1. Learn Sa:nkhya Yo:gam chapter 2 of Bhagawad Gi:ta
2. Why this chapter is the quintessence of the entire Bhagawad Gi:ta
3. Get a direction for sorrow free life
4. Stories- Learn stories about great sages and their contributions to the world.
5. Avata:ra:s – Learn stories about various incarnations of God. The secret behind those astonishing forms and purpose of those incarnations.
6. Learn stories about worshipping parents and understand that parents are other form of God
8. Participate in Community Service programs.
Complete Module 5
Module Overview and objectives:
1. Learn Karma yoga chapter 3 of Bhagavad Gita
2. Learn about Karma Yoga and why we should perform it
3. Learn Jnana yoga chapter 4 of Bhagavad Gita
4. Learn how Karma Yoga must be known in order to perform Jnana yoga
5. Bird’s eye view of Vedic literature
6. Learn Srimad Rama:yanam
Complete Module 6
Module Overview and objectives:
1. Learn Chapter 15 – Purushottama Prapti Yogam
2. Learn about Ramanuja’s life, teachings and tatwam.
Complete Module 7
Module Overview and objectives: