The consular services camp scheduled for 04 April 2020 is been now cancelled. We have received the following intimation from High Commission of India.
“It is highly regretted that competent authorities have decided to postpone the scheduled consular camp in Amersham on 4th April 2020 due to risk of COVID-19 (Corona virus) infections during the camp. This decision is taken in view of health and safety of Indian Diaspora attending the camps which is our utmost priority and cannot be compromised.
Future dates of consular camp will be planned soon.”
As such, the HCI Consular services camp in Amersham is now cancelled and will be rescheduled in due course. We will inform you of the new date when we get confirmation of the same from HCI.
Meanwhile, you may still hold on to the booking reservation slot if you wish to do so for the rescheduled date.
Alternatively, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking details if you wish to cancel. Else your booking will remain same for the rescheduled date.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.