An Italian dish which is easy to prepare and healthy to serve
- 2 Large Aubergines
- 3-4 Medium sized Courgettes
- 1 yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 4 medium sized tomatoes
- 1 small packet basil or
- 1 tbsp mixed herbs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp asafoetida
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Wash and chop Aubergine, Courgette, tomatoes and bell peppers into equal sized cubes.
- In a large saucepan or wok heat olive oil at medium heat.
- Add asafoetida to the hot oil. Now add the aubergine cubes to the oil and let it cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Now add courgette and pepper cubes to the above, followed by salt and black pepper.
- Mix well and cook with lid on for 15 minute without water.
- Now add tomatoes cubes, mix well and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Transfer into a bowl and garnish with fresh basil or sprinkle mixed herbs.
- Serve it to Lord Krishna and enjoy His Prasadam.