- grated coconut – 1/4 cup
- grated ginger- 1/2 inch piece
- fresh green chilli – 1
- salt to taste
- sugar- 1 tsp (optional)
- yogurt/ curd – 2 cups (beaten/whisked)
- water to adjust the consistency
- In a blender, blend the grated coconut, ginger and fresh green chilli into a fine paste.
- Transfer the coconut paste into a mixing bowl and to it add yogurt, salt and sugar (optional) to it and mix well.
- Adjust the consistency of the raita to pourable liquid with water.
- Serve it with rice or with rotis to Perumal and enjoy his prasadam