O:m Asmad Gurubhyo:namaha
Jai Srimannarayana, with the grace of our Acharya HH Chinna Jeeyar swamiji, we were fortunate to celebrate his tirunakshatram in Eastham, London, UK. Adding to the celebrations that were done on 11th Nov 2015(Wed), we did grandly celebrate the tirunakshatram event on the following weekend on 15th Nov 2015 (Sun) 10am till 3pm. Our fortune doubled on that day as it was also the tirunakshatram of Sri Manavala Mamuni. So our celebrations knew no bounds and all of us were filled with joy & happiness.
On the day all the devotees got together at the venue in the morning. The ladies started arranging and decorating the altar with beautiful flowers and lamps. Perumal Rama along with parivaram arrived and looked glorious seated between Sri Bhagvad Ramanujacharya and Sri Chinna Jeeyar swamiji. Alankarams were done with beautiful jewellery and flowers. Devotees also made a beautiful rangoli with flowers, leaves and lamps.
- Jairamji,the priest, started performing the aaradhana.
- All of us chanted Ramanuja and Acharya taniyans, Acharya ashtotaram and Acharya naamaavalli.
- Later all the devotees together chanted Vishnu sahasranamam. The hall vibrated with the glorious names of perumal and everybody was in an ecstatic mood.
- Rajamohan ji and Sriranga Nachiyar ji recited the holy pasurams of Upadesa Ratnamalai by Sri Manavala Mamuni, a blessing from our purvacharyas.
- We proceeded with perumal aaradhana with panchamruta paada pooja to acharya and bhagwad ramanuja followed by naivedyam to perumal.
- The devotees were told about the Ramanuja Sahasrabdi and about Prajna classes.
- We sent personal greeting card to the devotees and some cards were given in person on 11th Nov on the occasion of Diwali and Acharyas tirunakshatram.
- The program came to a successful conclusion with teertham being distributed to the devotees along with prasadam.
- Team JETUK wishes once again a happy Diwali and we pray to Lord for our acharya’s well being and lead us in the spiritual path.
|| Acharya divya tiruvadigale saranam ||