How to Prepare Shortbread Cookies?
This shortbread cookies can either be served as evening snacks and good for health.
- Butter 1/4 cup
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Plain flour 1 cup
- Milk 2 tsp
- Preheat the oven to 190 Degree Celsius
- Shift the flour into a mixing bowl. To the flour add sugar and mix thoroughly
- Take cold butter and chop into to small pieces, add the butter to the flour and rub them between your fingers until the flour resembles like crumbs
- Now add milk and the knead into a dough
- Don’t knead it too much. bring it to a shape and then roll it to 1cm or 1/4th inch thick sheet and cut with a cutter into any shape you desire
- Place the cut cookies into a parchment lined baking tray and bake the cookies for 20 min in a preheated oven
- When the cookies turn slight brown remove from the oven and cool them and sprinkle a little sugar on them
- Serve them to the lord and enjoy his prasadam