Very soon (mostly in first week of October) we will be starting the classes for learning Telugu.
This is attempt from Team JETUK to motivate as many people as possible to learn their mother tongue language.
- Course will be divided into Beginner, Intermediate and Expert levels. More details on each Phase will be published soon.
- The classes duration and timings also will be published soon.
- Every week exercies will be given which need to completed.
Why to learn Telugu?
- With 75 million Telugu-speaking people and the Telugu language ranking as the 15th-most spoken language in the world, it is a great option when it comes to language learning! The number of Telugu-speaking people is only growing.
Some interesting facts about telugu language
- Telugu language’s script was voted as the 2nd best script in the world by International Alphabet Association.
- One of the fastest developing language in USA and in world . Telugu is the 15th most spoken language in the world.
What are the benefits of learning Telugu?
- Telugu also has a rich literary, cultural and poetical heritage. Two States of India (Telangana and Andhra Pradesh) use this language as the official State language.
- Telugu also enjoys the position of being a classical language. Many people in the Indian states of Maharashtra, Tamilnadu, Odisha, Karnataka, Punjab, and Andaman and Nicobar islands use Telugu in daily life. It is also a minority language in South Africa